Each account has account level settings that can only be edited by the admins on that account. The first person on the account will automatically be assigned a status of admin.
Users & Roles
Users can be invited and managed by any admin on the account via the account page in your settings. Admin on the account will be able to invite, deactivate or assign users roles through this page. Currently, there are two (2) types of roles:
(1) Admin: permission to invite and deactivate users and assign user roles as well as access to all aspects of the platform.
(2) Normal: Access to all aspects of the platform but does not have permission to add or deactivate user nor edit/assign user roles.
Law Firm Info
The law firm information includes the basic information about the law firm including the name and address and logo. This information is not client-facing unless the logo is inserted into the letterhead or the law firm name is used as an automated field in a document template. The law firm info is set up by the admin when the account is first created, however, it can be edited later on the Law Firm tab within your Settings. Despite this being an account setting the law firm info can be adjusted by any user on the account.
Currently, we do not have a billing page on the platform to adjust any of your billing information. Please get in contact with our billing department at 323-417-5781 (9AM-5PM PST Mon-Fri) if you would like to do any of the below:
- Upgrade/Downgrade (adjust number of seats on your subscription)
- Update Billing Info (new credit card information)
- Subscription Info (find out about your renewal date, subscription cost etc)
If you would like to cancel your subscription, you must send an email to email@example.com. There are no refunds under any circumstances on already-processed payments unless written notice was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 1 business day in advance of the subscription renewal date. Any request to cancel your account sent anywhere besides email@example.com will not suffice for canceling your account.