Good news — this summer, Lexicata customers will be transitioning to Clio Grow! Learn More.
How to add questions to a form
- Click on the “Forms” button in the main navigation bar
- Click on “Form Builder” in the sub-navigation bar
- Create a new form or edit an existing one
- On the left-hand side choose and click on a question type. This will append the question to the bottom of the form.
- Input the question
- Click “Save Question”
- Repeat steps 4-6 to add the required questions to the form
- Click “Save & Preview” when finished