When you complete your intake process on Lexicata, you can seamlessly export all the data to Clio in just a few clicks. First, make sure you are connected to Clio - you can read this article to learn how to connect to Clio.
- Find the matter you'd like to export by going to Matters > In Progress and then clicking the matter's name in the table, or alternatively by using the search bar
- From the matter's page, click the "Actions" button near the top right
- Click the link from the dropdown that says "Export to Clio"
- A pop up will appear, explaining what will be exported
- Select the Practice Area you would like to assign this matter to in Clio
- Click the Export button
Exporting a matter will do all of the following things:
- Create a new contact on Clio that is associated with the matter (or update an existing contact, if there already is one with the same name and email address)
- Create a new open matter on Clio with the practice area you assign before exporting
- Export all the contact notes and matter notes to the appropriate contact and matter
- Export PDFs of the completed intake form(s) and any signed document(s) for the matter