Creating tasks is a great way to remind yourself and your colleagues to get things done. You can create tasks related to contacts or matters, add a due date, assign the task to the responsible person(s), and schedule a reminder email to go out.
Here's how to add a task regarding a contact:
- Find the contact the task is related to using the search bar, or by browsing in the "View All" Contacts table
- From the Contact's page, click the ACTIONS button
- Click "Add Task"
- Input a description of what needs to be done
- Assign the task to the appropriate user or users from your law firm (they will receive an automatic email notification upon assignment)
- Optionally, add a due date and schedule a reminder email to go out if the task has not been completed
- Click "Create Task" to save
- The task will be viewable from that contact's page in the "Tasks" tab, and also from your "Agenda"
NOTE: you can also create tasks using the Shortcuts menu (click the icon with 9 little squares in the top right of the navigation bar)