You can delete questions from a form if they are no longer necessary. This will only affect your form template, and not any of your existing form submissions for that form.
- Navigate to Forms > Form Builder
- Find the existing form you'd like to delete questions from, and then click "Edit"
- With the editor open, scroll down to find the question you'd like to delete
- Click the "Remove" link to remove the question from the form
- Click "Save & Preview" to save the changes before exiting the form builder