You can send forms to your contacts and have them fill them out to save time and eliminate data entry.
- On the left sidebar, click "Forms" and then "Prepare Form"
- Select the form you'd like to send from the dropdown
- Select the matter this form should be associated with
- Select the contact you'd like to send the form to
- Choose "Send it to the contact"
- An email template will appear, along with an auto-generated URL for the form
- Make any desired changes to the email body or subject line
- Optionally, add a due date and automatic reminder (the reminder will only be sent if the form is not submitted by the due date)
- Click "Send Form"
- You'll get an email notification when the form is submitted by the contact
NOTE: you can also initiate this process from a matter page by clicking the "Actions" button and then "Prepare Form" from the dropdown