You can export a contact to Clio individually, or simultaneously along with a matter. If you've already exported a contact and you try to export it again, it will update any changes you have made. However, the notes about the contact may be duplicated, so we recommend only exporting the contact once along with the matter.
- Find the contact you'd like to export by going to Contacts > View All and then clicking the contacts's name in the table, or alternatively by using the search bar
- From the contact's page, click the "Actions" button near the top right
- Click the link from the dropdown that says "Export to Clio"
- A pop up will appear, explaining what will be exported
- Click the Export button and a new contact will be created in Clio