Adding Notes to a matter is the best way to keep track of additional updates or other information pertaining to a matter as that information is collected. You may add a note with information you gather on a phone call, in a consultation, or any other time.
- Find the matter you would like to add a note to in your matters list, or by using the search bar
- From that matter's page, click the "Actions" button
- Click the "Add Note" link from the dropdown list
- Input a subject and body with the details of the note
- Click "Create Note" to save