Having multiple users from your law firm working on Lexicata together is a great way to keep everyone organized and on task.
There are a number of benefits from adding additional users, including the ability to assign tasks, assign matters, sync your own email account, and keep track of which users performed which activities. You can also manage user permissions to limit what privileges each user has.
In order to have multiple users, you have to pay to authorize each additional user license separately. You can add users anytime by sending us an email.
Here's how to invite additional users to join your firm on Lexciata:
- Go to Settings > Account
- Scroll down to where it says "User Settings"
- Click the Invite User button
- Input the email address of the user you would like to invite (you must invite each user individually)
- The additional user will receive an email with instructions and a sign up link
- They will sign up for Lexicata, and join your firm