You can make changes to the default email templates in order to match your own tone or writing style, or to add additional information that should go out with each email.
- Go to Settings > Emails
- Click on the type of email you'd like to edit to expand it
- Click on the "Edit" link at the top right corner above the email
- Make any desired changes to the email subject line
- Input a "Greeting" - this will be the first word in the email that precedes the person's name (e.g. "Hi" or "Dear")
- Select your desired contact name format - you can choose between the person's first name (e.g. your intro would read "Hi Bob,") or their salutation and last name (e.g. "Dear Mr. Smith,")
- Input the desired Body text for the email - keep in mind that any links to open forms, documents, or downloads will be appended below the body automatically when the email is generated
- Input a "Sign Off" - this will be how you sign off the email (e.g. "Sincerely" or "Thank You") and note that a comma will be added automatically
- Select your desired user name format - you can choose between your first name, your first and last name, and your law firm name
- Click "Save" to save your changes
Read this article for more information about the default email templates.