It's finally here: the Lexicata website integration we have all been waiting for! (Well, version 1 of it at least).
We just launched a Lexicata Wordpress plugin to allow users with a Wordpress website or blog to automatically capture leads from their website into Lexicata! We plan on adding functionality for other types of websites in the future, but we think it's a great start.
How it Works
1. Install the plugin on your Wordpress website or blog
2. Generate the Authorization Token in Lexicata Settings > Website
3. Insert the Authorization Token into the "Settings" page for the plugin on your Wordpress site
4. Use the shortcode to replace any contact form(s) on your website with the Lexicata contact form
5. When website visitors submit the form, they will automatically be captured into the brand new Lexicata Inbox (you'll get an email in your regular email inbox too)
6. You can add them as a contact, or Quick Intake them to create a contact and matter at the same time - the details of their submission will be added to the contact info, and their message will be inserted as a note automatically!