Lexicata now integrates directly with Clio calendar! With this update, you can now add events scheduled in Lexicata to your Clio calendar automatically.
In your Lexicata Calendar Settings, you will now have 2 radio buttons to choose between different calendar options. You can either sync to Clio calendar, or your email based calendar (e.g. Google, Outlook, etc.).
There are 4 types of items that can be added to your Clio calendar:
- Appointments - if you schedule a consultation, court date, or other event regarding one of your Lexicata matters, it will automatically add it to your Clio calendar
- Form & Document Due Dates - if you set a due date on a form or document in order to keep track of outstanding items, you can add those due dates to your Clio calendar
- Scheduled Emails - if you schedule automatic reminder emails for forms or documents you have sent, appointments you have scheduled, or other emails using your custom email templates, you can add events to your Clio calendar at the times those emails are scheduled
- Task Due Dates - if you add a due date to a task in Lexicata, you can add an event to your Clio calendar to remind you when that task needs to be completed
How to Sync Lexicata to Your Clio Calendar
To sync Lexicata directly to your Clio calendar, here's what you need to do:
- First click the radio button next to "Clio" beneath where it says "Choose your calendar provider"
- Next, choose which Clio calendar you'd like to sync to from the dropdown menu (for example, you can choose between your own personal calendar or the firm wide calendar)
- Choose which items you would like synced to your Clio calendar by checking the boxes below the dropdown menu (you can choose any or all of the 4 items listed above)
- That's it! Your settings will save automatically, and your Clio calendar will now be synced