We're pleased to announce that Lexicata now integrates with MailChimp email marketing software! Here are the details below.
How It Works
The integration enables you to manage your email lists on MailChimp according to how your contacts are categorized in Lexicata, using a combination of Contact Types and Contact Tags.
For example, you might have one list for all your "Leads" and one for all your "Clients." This would require two email lists - one with the contact type "Lead" and one with the contact type "Client."
But, if you want to be even more specific, such as adding only your Leads who are from Miami, you could create a tag called "Miami" and select that tag in your list settings as well. Now, only contacts who are Leads and have the Miami tag will be added to the list.
And maybe you only want your Leads from Miami who are potential real estate clients that you met at an industry event on your list. You could use multiple tags to accomplish this, such as "Miami," "Real Estate," and "Event." Only contacts with all of those tags and the contact type of "Lead" would be added (keep in mind that contacts may have additional tags and still meet the criteria - they must have all of the tags specified, but they could have more).
Moving forward, all contacts who meet the criteria will be added to your email list automatically. In order to unsubscribe them from the list, simply change the contact type or remove one of the required tags (e.g. when one of your Leads becomes a Client, they would be removed from the "Leads" list automatically).
How to Integrate Lexicata with MailChimp
- If you aren't already a MailChimp user, go ahead and sign up for a free account.
- In Lexicata, go to Settings > Integrations, click on the MailChimp icon, and click "Connect to MailChimp"
- Create your email lists in MailChimp (if you need help with this, click here to visit the MailChimp support center)
- In your Lexicata settings, go to the MailChimp section and click the green link that says "Connect a new email list"
- Choose the list you would like to connect from the dropdown menu
- Select which contacts should go on this list using a combination of the "Contact Type" and "Tags"
- Check the box that says "Add all existing contacts with these settings to this list" if you would like to populate the list with all existing contacts in Lexicata who meet your criteria, and click "Connect Email List"