Get a deep dive into how to create e-signable document templates in Lexicata (like fee agreements and engagement letters), and learn how to send these documents out for signing once they're drafted.
What you'll learn:
- where to view pending & submitted documents;
- how to create & edit documents in the Template Editor (Text Editor Templates specifically);
- how to add document signers & contact automation fields;
- when to use Text Editor templates over PDF templates, and vice versa;
- how to prepare, send and fill out e-signable documents; and
- how to review submitted document data.
> Document Index Page > Template Editor > Text Editor Templates > Document Signer Settings > Preparing Documents > Sending Documents > HelloSign > Reviewing Documents