Join this in-depth webinar to review Lexicata's reporting and referral tracking features and discover how law firms can more easily track and manage their spending, identify the top sources where there leads are coming from and generate stronger and more-reliable referrals. From being able to accurately predict expected revenue for your firm, to tracking which types of matters and lead sources tend to convert the most prospects to clients, this in-depth webinar will help you run a more efficient & economical law practice and make more informed, data-driven business decisions .
What you'll learn:
- which users have access to reports;
- how to filter reports;
- what data is collected on the Matters Added Report, the Pipeline Value Report, and the Conversion Rate Report;
- how to view data by Lead Source or Matter Type;
- how to export reports to a CSV file;
- how to add a referral to a contact;
- when is referral information visible in the referral tracking report;
- when does a referred matter convert; and
- what information should be tracked in Lexicata in order to generate accurate reporting.
> Report Chart & Table View > Report Filters > Matters Added Report > Pipeline Value Report > Conversion Rate Report > Adding Referals > Referral Tracking Report